A Vigilante Suspense Thriller
The Handyman Series Book #1
This story is short and sweet 114 pages I zipped through it in no time. In this new series we are introduced to Ax Hawke, a handyman who fixes houses in Calder, California where he is well known….We soon find out that Hawes isn’t really a handyman…..
“When a few of his new friends are threatened by someone from the outside, Ax's past resurfaces, his old secret friends Zeb Carter and his team come to help him as well. “.. and the fun commences….enjoy.
This book is based on characters created by Ty Patterson. Although you will recognize landmarks and some characters, this story is pure fiction. Those who know Ty will recognize that this story mirrors his technique...This story reads in short sentences at a staccato rhythm with never ending action. It is far from being boring and in no time the finale is there. In fact, I must say this is the best short story I read so far this year. A great start for a new series.

No comments:
Post a Comment