When a book from Melinda comes out, I can’t resist. Even if this is the 11th book in the series the story is fresh and as expected filled with suspense and many unexpected twists that will derail us and keep us on our toes. This fine plot inevitably played out by charming and villain characters has a way to hook us and keep us captive till the closing chapter. As always, I was immersed in the story and I enjoyed every moment I spent reading it.
Well said and well done and most of all entertaining
The story in a few words:
Special Agent baily Flynn is investigating a horrific murder of a would-be actress who had vanished without a trace from the Scorched Pine Studios. Bailey while on the task finds chilling clues to the murderer’s twisted motive and is soon lured into his nightmarish fantasy.
Enjoy.
I received an arc of this book and voluntarily provided a review

No comments:
Post a Comment